The User tab allows you to create titles for the user functions present in your organization. These functions are crucial for identifying which users can complete and sign Evaluations and for determining which Flags users can add to a patient chart.
After creation, functions must be assigned to user profiles, evaluations, and flags.
Creating User Functions
Use the following steps to create new user functions for your organization.
- Click on your initials and select Settings.
- Open the User tab.
- Click Add item.
- Title the role and add a Short version. This short version appears on the form and in the patient chart tabs.
- Click Update to save.
- You can update the Title or Short version of the function at any time.
Assigning User Functions
Once the function has been created, there are a few additional steps that need to be taken.
- Assign the User Function to each user profile using the Function drop-down. This is completed under initials > Manage Users.
- Add the User Function to each Evaluation the user needs to manage using the Required Signatures checkboxes. This is completed in the Templates > Evaluations section.