You can assign or unassign locations in bulk using the Assign Locations tab.
Required Permissions: Super Admins or users with the Manage Users feature can make bulk updates to user roles/features.
Bulk Assign Locations
- Click on your initials and select Manage Users.
- Open the Assign Locations tab.
- All Locations in your instance appear in the Locations column on the left. Select one that you'd like to add/remove in bulk.
- All users in that location will appear in the center column and all users not added to that location appear on the left.
- To unassign the Location from the user, check the box next to the user(s) in the middle column and choose Unassign Selected or Unassign All.
- To assign a Location to users, check the box next to the users in the right column and choose Assign Selected or Assign All.