The Staff section of the Kipu Access Management page allows Super Admins or users with the Manage Users feature added to their profile to:
- Create New Users
- Disable users
- Manage locked user accounts
- Bulk assign roles and features
- Bulk assign locations
- Bulk assign protected tabs
- Restrict users from accessing specific patient charts
- Update login security settings (Super Admins only)
Additional features of this page are discussed below.
There are three ways you can search for users.
- You can search for individual users by name, phone number, and email.
- You can click on the Select status field and choose Needs Verification, Pending, and Active from the drop-down.
- You can find users alphabetically by last name. To see all users, click All. To see users listed by name, click the first letter of their last name.
Click here to learn how to add a user in the EMR.
Exporting User Lists
You can export a CSV file of your active users, including their names, titles, contact information, roles, functions, locations, and their date of last sign-in. You can also export your disabled users.
You can edit a user’s profile by clicking Edit. You can also disable active users and enable disabled ones. Once you have made any changes, click Update to save.